Posted on January 15, 2020 No Comments
Crisis Birth Prevention: Teen Variation
- Pediatric Wellness Advisor
- Crisis Contraception: Teen Variation
What’s crisis contraceptive useful for?
if you should be already pregnant, crisis delivery control will never stop the maternity. You might determine that you need to have crisis birth prevention if:
- You’d intercourse without the need for any birth prevention.
- Your average birth prevention method failed as you had been sex that is having. For instance, a condom broke or slipped down.
- You’d intercourse after missing 2 or even more contraception pills in a line.
- You had been forced to have intercourse without security (rape).
How can it work?
The two main kinds of emergency contraception are:
- Crisis birth prevention pills (ECP)
- Copper IUD (intrauterine device)
Crisis birth prevention pills will also be called morning-after pills and a few brands are available. The pills contain feminine hormones. They may operate in a few how to avoid maternity, such as for instance:
- Stopping the production of a egg through the ovary
- Stopping fertilization (if the semen joins with all the egg)
- Thickening the mucus for the cervix, rendering it difficult for sperm to achieve the egg
- Keeping a fertilized egg from connecting towards the womb